Thursday, November 27, 2008

CT SCAN

Last week was kinda hectic and i haven't had the time to update by blog. I try to summarize practically everything that happened last week and this week.

1) The Guard from Asylum

About this pakcik guard, he waited for me at the maingate the evening after the unforgettable event. U know, he really makes me in a state of trauma, u may say. He reminds me of an Indian boy that kept stalking me when i was in Standard 3.My class was located at the 2nd level, and his class was at the ground level. Right before class started, he will wait for me in front of his class and smiled! Give me the creeps!Yikes! Pasal pakcik guard nih, aku telah mengambil satu langkah berjaga-jaga, iaitu dengan membeli sunglass idaman aku yang besar gedabak yang hampir2 saja menutup pipi aku yang tembam!Hah! Patutnya aku tinted je cermin kereta, tapi what the heck, aku lebih rela beli sunglass.Hakhakhak! Sampai harini, that pakcik mcm tau kot yang aku tak nak layan dia. Come to think of it, baik aku pakai helmet je kan?Mcm dalam rally tuh..hehehe


2) Medical check-up

I was on leave yesterday, sebab nak buat Ct Scan kat KJMC.I was kinda scared, takut2 if ade jumpa ape2 yang abnormal. My appointment was scheduled at 10 and my cayang temankan aku pegi sana. How sweeeeettt!hehe..Anyways, masa nak buat CT scan tu, i have to meniarap and masuk dalam macam terowong tuh. For a second, i felt as though aku ade dalam canon and bile2 masa saja aku akan dilepaskan ke dinding!Hah.Looks like my imagination ran wild again.Masa tgh scan tu, i closed my eyes, because i'm afraid that perhaps (I say perhaps)that the laser or rays might kene my contact lens and thus akan merosakkan lens aku (teori mane la aku dapat ni?). Tapi bile aku dapat film scan tu, i laughed my head off!

Because why?

1st pic : i looked like a goldfish! In black and white lagi! Dgn pipi tembam and mulut yg mancung!Hah!

2nd pic : i looked like a cub si anak harimau!Siap dgn taring and all..hahaha..gmbar ni yg paling kelakar.
3rd pic: I looked like a goldfish yang mempunyai taring. Cool!

So after the doc buat some analysis, he told me not to worry. I do not have polyps, tapi the nasal tissue aku bengkak and i have to take some medication to reduce the swelling. And again, dia masukkan camera inside my left nostril but this time, he sucked all those gooey looking phlegm gune some sort of vacuum. Sgt convenient, especially bile u are too lazy to korek ur hidung.Hihihi!

No comments: