Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ditch the Pills, I Say....(Part II)

Well, i just came back from KJMC and all went well today.
I arrived at the hospital around 10.10 a.m. (mentangla2 hospital dekat dgn ofis, sesuka hati saje dtg lambat!). Then i went to 1st floor and waited. I'm surprised on how calm i was at that time, despite the stories that i heard from those yang pernah pegi buat check up. When i went in, i talked to the doc (his name is Dr. Loganathan Athanari, nice bloke i tell you ---> made me tambah2 calm) about the flu, the blocked nose, allergy to seafood, the asthma, etc etc. Then i sat on another special kind of chair (yg mcm kat dentist tu) and the doc started to wear this hat yang ada lampu skali tu, and he suluh my throat. Then he sprayed somekind of fluid inside both nostrils and i tellll youuuuu....Pahit betul ubat tuh!Yuckk!!!The reason why he sprayed that thing into my nostrils was because dia nak kebaskan my hidung and throat, so that he can insert a tube with a camera inside my nose. He asked me to calm down, and again, i' m suprised at how well i behave at that moment!hah!

Then bermulalah a journey to lubang2 yang berair..Lubang Hidungku!Tengok kat tv tuhhhhhh...hihihihi..rase weird gak bile dia insert camera tu, tapi tak sakit, just rase weird. Tengok kat my left nostril, some of the tissues dah membengkak,tapi no signs of polyps yet. I saw some gooey looking phlegm di celah2 tissue tu, tapi takdelah yucky sgt. And i try not to think to of tube so much, because sometimes ade skit rase mcm sakit la.Tapi tak sakit sgt.Kene gigit dgn semut lg sakit! Next, dia masukkan tube tu ke my right nostril.Tapi nostril yang sebelah kanan ni nmpak mcm sempit skit, the doc said that tulang hidung tu senget ke kanan skit. Waaaaa..mcm tu pun bole eh?hihihi..The journey continued, kali ni lebih dalam. Tapi ade satu section where the doc said that dia suspect ade polyps. Tapi aku tak bole differentiate between polyps dgn tissues yg swollen. After that the doc asked me to come again another 2 weeks and after that he will decide whether i need CT scan or not. For the time being, aku kene mkn ubat and spray je. Annnnnnddddddd no seafood and dusty environment.Hah! A good reason to escape from kemas rumah..hihihi

Tapi kan, sedey la gi check up sorang2.... =(

No comments: