Thursday, November 6, 2008

The insane one - who? yeah, you..


i am now in that PMS mode - again...i hate it when i'm in this situation.

here i am, writing on my blog (which has not been updated since God knows when!), when i should be doing my statistics work(yawn!) and updating on the namelist for the workshop thingy. hah!

actually, my niece inspired me to write again (after being a blog stalker for such a looooooonnggg time!). Thanks By!hihihi...


I must keep on reminding myself not to do these below mentioned stuff whenever i'm in the PMS mode:

1) talk to people

2) go anywhere near food!


Ha ha.



3 comments:

illi said...

fuiyoo.....

who is this??

mak su the stalker eh?

anna said...

keep blogging!!!

blogging makes me sane!
it will do the same for you!

haha...

ridiculously ridiculous said...

I will try..ehem.