Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What has gotten into me lately eh?

I cried when i watched Bolt (the part where the girl reminisce the moments she shared with Bolt). Why i cried? Because i missed my cats, Tom, Duke, Salem and Boboy. They were good cats, u know, and cute too..

Boboy was a Persian cat, with white fur, left eye was green and the other was blue. Every morning, he would follow me to the door (as I had to open the lock before going to school) and he will wait for me at the door again when I came home from school. We played hide and seek, and would 'chase' me. One morning, when i was preparing myself for school, I heard dogs barking like mad outside of my house and turn out to be they were barking at Boboy. Boboy was bitten by those damn dogs. He even hissed at me when i tried to take him out from under the car (he hid under the car, for safety). When i came home from school, I found out he died. We all cried that day (and a couple days later).

About the rest, well, Duke (white Persian cat) died after he was hit by a car, in front of my house, Salem (Black Persian cat) - due to kidney malfunction, and Tom (tabby cat) - car accident.

I guess anybody who has or used to have pets will surely touched or maybe sad when they watched Bolt.

Hmmm....

1 comment:

illi said...

tak kenal pon duke...

haha.
saya tidak suka kucing.