Monday, January 19, 2009

Bear With Me, Will Ya?


Imagine this:

You are having a good time at a party, his family members adore you, and so do you.
Towards the end of the party, you think that the party is a success, and you think you have proven to them that you can be a part of them.
You went home, all smiling...
But not until you open you mouth and starts talking about what you think the both of you should do at the party.
And then then misunderstanding begun..
You see, everytime I want to be an honest person, there will be consequences awaits. And always, I say always, the consequences turn out to be a negative one.
Should I just pretend that everything is okay?
Should I just keep it to myself?
O the price I have to pay for being honest!
I can't help it if I am the fussy type. I can't help if I need to blurt every little things that I am not satisfied with.
I need to let it all out, for I do not have anymore available space left in my mind.

No comments: